A few things from my sleep-deprived red- eye flighted- body before I drift to sleep for 10 hours and forget...
I hope I always will put personal comfort aside for adventure.
I hope that no matter how long it takes, I will stop fearing and start jumping.
I don't want to forget the sound of a thousand bees humming into their flowers or the sound of the absence of cars. I never want to forget the vista of the ocean and mountains from a mountaintop, or the splash of freezing cold water from a tall rainbowy waterfall at my back.

I never want to forget the stars, splattered across the inky heavens with perfectly placed aplomb.
I want the memories of the past four days to soak into my core and reside there, to create a deep, rich mulch for my soul.
There is no healing like being surrounded by friends, old friends, friends who laugh and laugh and laugh with you...
and dance with you, and hike with you, and get lost with you, and drink with you, and eat with you, and ask ridiculous questions and pose impossible ideas with you, who clothe and feed and love you.
Friends like these are easy.
Easy to love.
Easy to be around.
Easy to miss.
(we live so far apart)
Easy to love.
Easy to be around.
Easy to miss.
(we live so far apart)
Aww...This made me laugh...and cry... :)
ReplyDeleteso insightful and beautiful... and memories full of life and laughter. ♥ -AS
ReplyDeleteaw thanks Shen!
ReplyDelete