May 25, 2011

two things (+3)


1. I could not be more excited to go to LA tomorrow even though I am finding it extremely difficult to pack everything into my purse.

2. I have bike muscles. I realized today it does not hurt my legs anymore to bike, no matter how fast I go. And I go fast, and steer with my legs and hips. The only thing that slows me down is my bike and my breath. whoo! 3 full months of biking 40 min each day. That's all it took...

3. I signed up for a Warrior Race with a friend this weekend. It's 3 miles long, in September. Should be fun. When I get back from LA, triathlon training starts, and I mean it this time. Although I won't have the comfort of a gym anymore... sad. I suspended my account for the summer. It was spoiling me anyway. Time to toughen up! I can't believe I trained for last year's tri all through the winter outside...

4. Two other things are starting in June- beach volleyball and swing dance classes. And continuing with ballet. I'm excited. Really wish I worked in the city, though. oh well.

5. This is all about me and not enough about you, so what exercising activities are you looking forward to this summer?

2 comments:

  1. That's odd. Are you addressing the reader? Well, in any case, I'm looking forward to hiking! And exercising my eyes with good books :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I am addressing the reader. Any reader. All readers. Yay hiking! Did you get enough yesterday :) ? What good books?

    ReplyDelete