This is the song that made me want to learn French (last October):
Such a sexy language!
Je m'appelle Heidi, et tois? That is as far as I've gotten so far listening to it for 20-40 min a day on my bike rides, and maybe once or twice at work. I listen to the same lesson until I've absorbed most of it and then I move on. Once and awhile I'll go back and listen to a previous lesson and learn something I didn't pick up on before. More than once I've been surprised by another biker coming up behind me when I'm concentrating on the perfect pronunciation out loud. I am officially that crazy French biker.
I put my gym membership on hold for three months beginning June first so I'm trying to go there every day until June, if nothing else than to use the hot tub. SO relaxing. I can run outside now and soon I'll be able to swim in the lake, plus beach volleyball is starting and I'm really starting to get into ballet seriously again, and swing classes will be starting up too. Plus, I never really used the gym...
Sometimes I wish it would snow, just once, and it can even be gone the next day and back up to 80 degrees. Winter is so scrumptious.
I am buckling down on my research- making strides, about to make great strides. I had some great ideas and breakthroughs this week about possible stories to incorporate, and I can't wait to storyboard them out. Even though my fingers itch to start drawing, I am forcing myself to think through the entire scenario before I start storyboarding in order to better organize my vision. Patience!
Models are coming through from China at work- the models I made last year should be ready for production in a month or two. Exciting times! I can't wait to get the first painted prototype from China. In the meantime, we are brainstorming and throwing out a million ideas, and I got the go-ahead on all of my latest ideas, which is good and bad in a way. So I'm starting to sculpt this week and it's so good to be back sculpting, as much as I do love concepting. I was starting to get burned out thinking up of idea after idea.
Words with Friends is killing me. I am losing almost all my games.
A man just got out of his van outside my window and he can only be described as gesticulating wildly. I think he's on the phone.
10 days exactly to a vacation in LA!! Can't wait to see some of my favorite people on this earth. And start my modeling/acting career. (ha ha ha). I think it's about time for a little levity in my life, yes?
Somehow I feel like I should have numbered this post into a list. Oh well. Take it for what it is- a stream of conscious outpouring!! Oh heavens, and it is long, too.
LA! one week! :)
ReplyDelete