This week has been filling me up with stress. It started Monday morning, with crippling nausea. The nausea usually passes by the afternoon, but it makes it very hard to get out of bed. But the odd part is I'm not even sure what's making me soooo stressed out, other than the failure of research not getting done this semester, and the drama of resolved issues leaving my life, and my mind needs to fill all that thinking-space up with something else? I don't know. It sort of feels like I've been shook up, and the aftershocks are still going through my being.
Not very fun.
I've been writing a lot- a few pages every day on the train, and of course here in my blog. I've also been organizing my room at night, and cleaning, adjusting everything after I switched it all up last week. Somehow this makes me feel better.
I think also some of this comes from so many things I want to accomplish that I can't even prioritize right now. Things I am looking forward to this summer:
1. Finishing my research at the end of June.
2. Beach volleyball team!
3. Soccer team!
4. Ballet and hip hop classes and possibly swing classes
5. Pottery
6. Triathlons (2)
7. Trips to CA, STL, Eau Claire, Kansas City (?), MS, and prob Boston
8. Updating my portfolio
9. One month of Bikram yoga (thanks Groupon!)
10. Camping!!
Too much, yes? With a full time job and 3 hours of commuting every day? oy.
This could definitely possibly most absolutely be the source of my stress.
But what do I cut out???
This could definitely possibly most absolutely be the source of my stress.
But what do I cut out???
What are the lengths of the triathlons that you are doing?
ReplyDeleteI think olympic for the chicago one, sprint for the MS one.
ReplyDelete