November 12, 2010

You guys, I joined a gym.

FFC Gold Coast gym, to be exact.

No, Oprah does not work out there.

Yes, I asked.

One pilates session and personal training session coming right up tomorrow!! Can't wait to try out my new gym.

6th floor, with windows everywhere looking out at the sparkling city and lake. Fantastic.

In a city, you need escapes and respites and places that you can call yours, places for peace and relaxation. I hope this gym becomes such a place for me.

I am decidedly against gyms, but you just can't swim in the lake year round, and you just can't be a world-class triathlete if you don't swim.

So, there.

Also, I do bike everyday, in every weather. So joining a gym does not make me a sissy, thank you very much.

Plus, free yoga and spinning and pilates classes included.

Oh, and I also bought 10 ballet classes to another dance studio. So, ballet is about to become a huge part of my life.

I think I might have too many "hobbies".

No comments:

Post a Comment