November 13, 2010

They are really tall.

So, on Thursday night I went to my first professional basketball game- Bulls vs. Warriors with the Harvard Club of Chicago. Jeremy Lin, a Harvard alum, was playing for the Warriors, hence the outing.

It was nice to hang with the Harvards again, and eat nachos and drink beer. Bball games are insane- so much advertising and things going on constantly. After working in a quiet office all day, it was a complete contrast. I loved it. In fact, basketball is awesome, you guys. I might have a new hobby.

Some really super nice rich Harvard alum gave us four level-100 tickets, so we got to sit down front about 10 rows back for part of the game. I am spoiled for life!

Pionek was awesome enough to join me and roll with the slightly chaotic but oh-so-adventurous night! Here are some pics:

Level 300 seats.
Level 100 seats.They look so much bigger, no?


Halftime entertainment. I need this job.

In other news, has it really only been a week since the 15k? This has been the longestfastest week of my life.

3 comments:

  1. lol. excellent. yes, friends. BUT you need to make a blog and you need to comment frequently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the night it was! Ended it up fantastically great though!

    ReplyDelete