July 26, 2010

um, yeah


so all last week every spare moment was spent getting some artwork together for the AMI salon that needed to be in by Friday. So... haven't trained. and then over the weekend was Kim's bachelorette party, and reconnecting with high school peeps and Getting Things Done (like laundry, cleaning, chores) so all said and done, no training.

This week I hope to remedy that.

But we'll see. Wedding on Saturday. Rehearsal dinner Friday, and guests staying Tues-Sun. Meanwhile, I think I might eat my dinner on the train and workout when I get to my apt at night. It's really the only solution I can see, besides exercising in Lake Bluff, but then what would I do with my stuff....

Also, I've been seeing lots of baby bunnies around lately. I named the two on my bike commute to work Flippity and Flop.

No comments:

Post a Comment