So, on Saturday the weather was so nice I decided to go for a walk along the lake. Which, doesn't really mean sand, more like cement. And, I took off my shoes as soon as I got to the lake. On a 90 degree day. At noon.
I ended up with blisters all over the bottom of my feet from the hot cement. They are healing and I hardly feel the pain anymore. But, ouch. and d'oh.
I like feet, I think they can be really graceful. I think ballet has opened my eyes to how feet can elongate the legs and the correct pointing and positioning and turn out of the foot can be a really graceful movement. Once in a drawing class we had to draw a model's feet, and she said that it was more vulnerable for her to have us draw her feet than for her to pose naked and draw her body. She was older, and her toes were pointed like she had worn lots of pointed shoes in her life. Feet have a lot of personalities and tell a lot of stories about people.
Anyway, kinda took a break from working out the past couple days, but ready to start training this week. Full speed ahead!
No comments:
Post a Comment