July 19, 2010

like how am i, like, going to do this?

I literally cannot find time to train. Besides the 6 miles of biking mon, wed, thurs. which could count for 12 miles bc my rear tire is flat...

I am exhausted by the time I get home each night. And weekends are spent recovering from the week, and honestly, I'm a little afraid the mono is coming back because I get really weak spells where I get dizzy.

I'm eating like 2,000+ calories a day and am still hungry! and somehow through all this my ab muscles are becoming ridiculously defined. Which brings my closer to my Christmas wish of abs like Shakira.

I can't believe I just admitted that I want Shakira abs by Christmas in a public space.





........










please don't judge me.



Well, I will give myself this week to adjust... maybe it's just getting used to the new job's time schedule. If I can eat dinner on the train ride home maybe I can run or bike by the time I get home and then collapse in bed and get up and do it all over again.... this is the only thing I can think of. And I'd really like to get to swim with the team wed nights, so I need to figure out how to get back into the city by 7. oy! oy! oy!

I am going to try to get a long bike ride in Saturday with a FRIEND before KIM ACTON'S bachelorette party which will be so fabulous.

indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment