Because if I put them on here, maybe there is a better chance they will get done.
Tri-wise:
1. drop off bike to get fixed, buy new seat.
2. sit-ups and push-ups every day, at least 250 total.
3. Stretch for 5 min every day.
4. Run twice this week- as long as I can.
5. Swim once this week.
6. Get dr's note sent to Kate.
7. Make list of what is still needed to buy for tri.
Research-wise:
1. Get proposal handed in by Tuesday.
2. Get sketches handed in by Friday.
Also, guess what? I got a job! I am muy excited. It's basically my dream job, except for the fact that it isn't located in London, where I have an ache to live. I think I start this week. oy.
Happy Fourth, I love America. Fireworks start here in 20 min, still debating whether to go. Mleh.....
No comments:
Post a Comment