pretty furious right now. Took me 3 hours to get home from work today (normally takes 2) because of L malfunction... .. . .. ... ..... and on top of the 16.50 on public transpo I spent 14 dollars on taxis that I had to take because the public transpo failed me.... I will spare you the details, I vented to my poor roommate as soon as i got in the door, but I am still furious. FURIOUS!
Part of my commute also is a 3 mile bike ride from the commuter rail to my workplace. So, I bike 6 miles a day on a lovely country path and today I even ventured to the bluff in Lake Bluff and Is. It. Gorgeous. When I get a camera I will take pictures for you. It's even more beautiful than the bluff at my undergrad. I might go swim down there after or before work one of these days. so gorgeous, it must be explored.
the biking is all the workout I can squeeze in- I am gone from 6am-8:20pm every M, W, TH, and from 7am-6pm each Friday, so working in workouts are going to take some effort.
Tomorrow I pick up my bike!! May long bike rides commence. Just in time for the heat wave. or heat pump, as my local meteorologist calls it. bring it, just bring it.
No comments:
Post a Comment