June 29, 2010

the utter agony of being inside.

This week is a gorgeous summer week- one that you can only hope for, and if you get it, even one day, you would be spiteful to miss being outdoors all day. Upper 70s, cool breeze, sunny with no clouds in sight. All week!!!!

Ugh.

I went to the doctor today for my mono check up and got the OK on the swollen spleen and liver and they also took some blood to make sure the liver is back to normal. I told him about biking and he said yeah.... take it easy. He's not too eager for me to start working out again. But, well, it's just so HARD to be inside this week. I think I might go for a run tomorrow becauseeee....

my bike is a bit of a mess right now. It needs a tune up quite terribly. The wheels are wobbly, the chain is dirty, and only one set of brakes works. And the tires are nearly flat. Fantastic, though, I got a Groupon last week to Copenhagen Cyclery for a complete tune up worth 75 dollars but I'm only going to pay 25!!! I love Groupon. It makes dreams come true.

After I get my bike fixed up, I will be riding all over. I want to eventually teach myself to give my bike a tune up on my own, but I will only think of that once my research is done for good. You can only learn so many new things at once..... ballet, guitar, jewelry-making, and triathlons are enough for now.

Also, my camera is broken so there won't be any pictures on the blog for awhile, but here enjoy this one I took yesterday with EJ's camera when we did a photoshoot for some new jewelry I made that is in the Etsy shop now:

No comments:

Post a Comment