March 28, 2011

in support of others

I'm going back and forth, I know. I think I'm just trying to work something out in my mind, and it seems when I write it out I can understand it better.

I have just got to say that yes, while I do love my alone moments, I also love all my friends that support me and want the best for me, and even kick me in the seat of my pants to do something I should. Friends who discuss with me different ways to approach difficult situations, who listen patiently as I verbally work something out, friends who give up their entire Sundays to assist me with their research. Through them I have been taught what it is to be respected, to be loved, and to be supported. I hope I have reflected even a fraction back of what I have received.

Entering this very stressful week, it is this that keeps me calm, that keeps me buoyant and on track. This, and constant praying! Ugh this post sounds trite, but it's really what I want to say right now, so just deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment