March 08, 2011

Adventurez

Today was a research day, and part of that (besides meetings with advisers and paperwork) is finding inspiration at the art museum, which I indubitably did. I sent a picture diary to one of my friends that was having a lame-o day to cheer her up, and it made me happy to share my experiences with her, and now hey! with you! oh blogs.

our fair city! (through a dirty L window)

lunch on the go

Art museum/Mich Ave

Foreshorten fail.

King Vulture. I am such a sucker for these porcelain birds from Munich.

My color palette with the texture of the wall. Proud outfit day.

I really enjoy how this art installation adds just a little bit and says so much to the pre-existing Art Institute ridiculously huge staircase. It doesn't distract, but adds. This is what I want to accomplish in my research project.

No comments:

Post a Comment