I was feeling great friday, but since then, haven't been able to get a whole lot of sleep. I can't sleep during the day- I can't fall asleep at night, and I am, consistently tired. And its not just the tired-from-lack-of-sleep (after all, i still get at least 8 hours a night)- its the body-fighting-virus exhaustion all over. And yet, my body won't sleep. go fig.
So, I've had enough. Either my body sleeps like it's supposed to, or I'm just going to go on with my daily activities (minus the exercise). Today I'm going to finish my website, do 5 loads of laundry, do the dishes, go grocery shopping, and dye my hair just because I am so bored and what do I do when I get bored? Dye my hair. This is the longest (about a year) that I've gone without dyeing my hair, so that's saying something.
My goodness even my blog is boring. Someone amuse me quick.
No comments:
Post a Comment