i have such an urge to make something beautiful... its like this creative bubble rising to the surface inside me, but first it has to get past all this other stuff like work and cleaning and research and the TRIATHLON in 11 dayssss!!!!!
eeee!
we had our Race Day Tri Clinic last night and our coach talked us through all that we needed to know for the tri. I repetitively got super nervous and then laughed and relaxed, got nervous, laughed and relaxed, and then he described the moment when we would cross that line and be finished and all celebrate at the TNT tent and I got tears in my eyes... since February I have been training for a tri with TNT, have raised over 3,500 dollars for Leukemia and Lymphoma research, have had countless, COUNTLESS setbacks, have never been in greater shape, have never felt so good about my athletic ability, have never tried so hard at something and achieved it (swimming) so fast, have never felt more like an athlete, have never been more inspired by my teammates, our honored heroes, and anyone that has had to go through cancer, have used the energy from training to stay up late and work on art, to pour myself so wholeheartedly into something, with everything I have- good, bad, and everything in between- crossing that finish line means so much to me, sums up my whole year of hurt and victory, and is a victory for cancer, it will undoubtedly be a very emotional moment.
I. can. not. wait.
11 days.
bring it.
No comments:
Post a Comment