My race distances: .75km swim, 22km bike, 5km run (.47 mile swim, 13.64 mile bike, 3.1 mile run)
With my handy dandy bike computer I can tell you several details.
I biked for one hour exactly (my workout was 45 min, and biking there and back made it 1 hour.)
It was 32.3 degrees Celsius outside.
I burned 441.4 calories. Which I plan on replacing with the delicious Ghirardelli brownies I made last night.
I went 20.152 km. At least I think it was km. I'm not sure what setting it's on. But the speed is km/hr, so I think it was km. race distance is 22k. Phew. (hrm, I thought it was shorter...) Well anyway, I guess I can do it. As usual, I felt best about 20 min in to the bike ride.
Anyway I'm off to the pool to cool down and chill out. The lake looked really choppy today but I'll probably mosey down with my wetsuit and check it out later today.
No comments:
Post a Comment