May 10, 2010

which all means not a whole lot of this


Training has been at worse than a standstill. Between everything going on, it's a bit insane. I haven't run, biked, or swam in what feels like years. I deliberately took today off so I can get back on schedule tomorrow, with a swim at 7, when I get my wetsuit!! whoohoo! I plan on not missing another practice until the tri, which is about a month away.

I haven't exercised in so long that I feel a marked difference in my energy levels and concentration levels. I also haven't been eating well, spending immense amount of time behind my computer, and forgetting to do many basic things like eating and showering. I know, I know. I just get into work zones, and notice very little else. I cleaned my room and the guineas today and feel much better being surrounded by cleanliness again. Time to get back on track before things pick up again!

2 comments:

  1. Rock and roll, Heidi. It's hard to juggle everything in life like you are right now ... but you'll be so glad you did when you're sitting having a beer after, relishing the accomplishment.

    Godo luck these last weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Karin! I really missed training these past few weeks but I am excited for the tri coming up. Can't wait to cross that finish line...

    ReplyDelete