Photo credits: Sara ETurns out Sara and Josy are formidable opponents- Pionek? not so much. :)
Headache has finally gone away, so going to try to do a bit of exercising this week- walked to Millenium park yesterday with friends and played scrabble and was EXHAUSTED afterward... whatever I had wiped me out, and I'm taking it as easy as I can today. Have a couple of long days ahead, so we'll see what gets done tri-wise. Hopefully bike today, swim tomorrow, run wed and bike thurs. Maybe try to get some bricks in (run+bike). I haven't done an intense brick yet, and everyone I talk to says they are the most important workout you can do before a tri, since the switch from biking to running feels really weird.
bring it!
Yeah, not so good, but I'm fun at least..... right?
ReplyDeleteyou know it! I have a feeling those other two had a lot of practice...
ReplyDelete