The next two weekends/weeks are going to be madness surrounded by a ton of people, so I'm taking it easy this weekend, soaking up the loveliness of having no plans and no desire to get anything Accomplished. bliss.
I went to a ballet class at Jeoffrey Ballet last week, using a Groupon. It kicked my butt, and after inhaling spray paint fumes at work all day, my mind was shot, so I couldn't remember the simplest combinations. But the teacher was great, and corrected my posture until I got it right ("chin up, chin up, up up up up, yes! there it is!") which was excellent. The students were a lot more serious than Intrigue Dance, which was different. I hope to make it next week, but it all depends on how tired I am after working and commuting.
Work is exciting, models are coming in and getting closer to production, which is thrilling to no end for me. I can't wait to see one of my models online for sale. Yes, I am going to buy every single one.
Loving the cold weather, but actually am missing the warm weather more this winter than in the past. I think it's because I spent such a huge amount of time outside this past summer training. I miss being able to just dash to the lake, even after work, and enjoy the last sun over the lake. I am also missing my bike commute, my body is having a hard time adjusting to not exercising most days of the week. Life is hard, kids. My muscles are wasting away. I find myself taking the stairs whenever possible. Small compensation, but it's something.
I'm addicted to this song right now: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkoeNLuMbcI
No comments:
Post a Comment