If I could live outside, I would. I love the outdoors, in all weather, at all times. One of my absolute favorite things to do, ever, hands down, is to read in the grass outside, in the summer, in the sun. I could do this all day.
Yesterday I went for a run, which quickly turned into a nap in the grass. I ran to Buckingham Fountain, and then found a patch of grass to stretch, and then napped for a bit before running back. The greatest thing about lying in the sun is that you smell like the sun for hours afterward- it soaks into your skin and hair and you smell warm and like summer. bliss.
Anyway, I have a lovely hour long bike ride this morning, and then a stretch and strength class. The weather looks gorgeous again today, so I think I'll try out my tri shorts again. ah, spandex. bane of my existence...
No comments:
Post a Comment