After a ridiculous week last week, today was REST day for the tri.
So, I:
- did 4 loads of laundry
- cleaned the bathroom
- cleaned the guinea pig cage thoroughly
- read 80 pages of patho and took an online test
- took an advanced ballet class (waaaay over my head, i loved every minute of it)
- went grocery shopping
- went to the beach and read some patho there
- talked to a friend i hadn't talked to since last august
- re-instated my twitter account: follow me at DijoHS
the only thing I didn't get done was the illustration I was supposed to have finished for my internship tomorrow. And I still need to eat dinner. I might stay up late and finish the illustration- I really love my internship and want it to go well!! But I also don't want to be exhausted tomorrow... got that swim after my internship. ah, well.
I think I'm starting to realize I can't do everything. Days this productive are few and far in between, and I still didn't get everything done I wanted to. But I also don't want to cut anything out. But in 4 weeks school will be done forever, so there's that.
No comments:
Post a Comment