i have plans to go to St Louis at the end of the month for one last hurrah with one of those redheads.
i went to the farmer's market this afternoon and bought delicious tasting tomatoes, a bunch of parsley, romaine lettuce, jalapenos, and garlic. Then i furiously researched food processors to make some pesto. One can't really cook without a food processor, I am quickly finding.
i was shamed in that I couldn't tell the difference between romaine, green leaf, red leaf, etc all the types of lettuce at the farmer's market. madness.
spent the afternoon working on my website, swimming, and hot tubbing (totally an activity at the gym), and cooking whilst watching the Last Station. I love Russian authors.
swimming at the pool gave me horrible sneezes. allergic?
looking forward to soccer tomorrow. I read up on the positions tonight. I try to learn a bit more about soccer each week. i just love playing it so much...
No comments:
Post a Comment