I think I might pick out a few recipes to make this week, and start feeding myself well. I have also started budgeting more, so I am trying to work on keeping to a budget when it comes to food- I know I can save a lot of money here. And maybe if I cook nicer meals for myself I won't be so tempted to eat out all the time.
It's still snowing and its gorgeous outside and I only wish I had someone to go sledding with.
I signed up for the Shamrock Shuffle on April 10th through TNT again!! I need to fundraise 400 bucks so start donating! When my link is set up I'll post it here. I've dug up my old tri workouts and I'll try to start them this week too. I remember biking in this weather last year, so I think I'll drop off my bike to get fixed and start pedaling around once the snow melts. Organizing, I've been on such an organization binge for the past two weeks. The more I organize the more I see all that still needs to be organized. But let's be serious, this is just procrastination for my research. Ah yes.
The picture makes me hungry....Mmmm.....Do you regularly keep feta cheese on hand?
ReplyDeleteYummy breakfast idea! I will have to try ;)
ReplyDeleteThanks Charlie! Love your blog, btw. I also have a love of stripes. Kim- it was buy one get one free on the feta, so I've been eating it in copious amounts lately. I love it. So much more than blue cheese, actually.
ReplyDelete