It's good to see you.
I promise I have a few things I need to finish up about the tri. Here is the list of upcoming posts:
1. bike accouterments for the tri
2. plans for additional tri's
3. what actually happened on race day and the events leading up to it
4. some very important thank yous
5. advice for future tri's
Also, I am biking 12 miles a day now for my commute, and running a 15k in a month, so have started running as of today. I'll post about how that's going and things I've noticed.
And finally, this blog will now become more than about just triathlons. I've deleted my facebook account, and will use this blog to write about my art projects, observations, and other narcissistic generally useless things that I will probably find amusing to read back upon some day and you might get a laugh out of now.
But for now, I would like to say a HUGE THANK YOU to everyone who donated to the tri. The support blew me away, and came at a time in my life when I needed it just as bad as the LLS needed it. So thank you, you will probably never know what it fully means to me.
Another thank you post will follow.
This is my pooch, Annie. Say hello to her nose.
No comments:
Post a Comment