I, by default, see the forest and hardly notice the trees, and while this is one of my greatest strengths as an artist, for living... it's tiring.
When one thing ends, it's only the beginning of something else, and so on and so on and so on.
Breaking life up into manageable chunks is a conscious effort. My brother says to me constantly... what are the next three steps? just think of the next three steps...
I have so much art inside of me. It all wants to come out at once today. I barely slept all night thinking of the possibility of it all. I haven't stopped smiling or dancing since presenting my research yesterday morning. This morning, life seems terribly long... and patience to live it one day at a time eludes me.
Sometimes I get like this... wrapped up in the eternity of it all, and it is all I can do to hold still, to breathe in, and out, and heartbeat one at a time, when there is so much ahead.
Hope is bursting out of my every cell. I want to live the rest of my life all at once, in one day, in one moment, and then...
I think it's about time to make some crazy art.
i demand to see the products of this post! :)
ReplyDelete