February 14, 2013

moved...moving

So, I've created a new blog to showcase my artwork- my projects i'm working on, inspiration i find, etc. You can find it here: http://www.signedbyheidi.com/blog/

please visit!

I will keep writing more personal thoughts here, life reflections, but it will probably be more sparse than it's been in the past.

I've also started and plan on keeping up my etsy store which is found here:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/signedbyheidi

Right now I have some jewelry up, and I hope to add to it until all of my jewelry inventory (which I started selling in 2010) is gone. Then I will add ceramics, and illustrations and prints and the odd sculpture here and there once I get that going. But first, the jewelry needs to be sold! Tell your friends.

And, give me feedback, on prices, designs, what works, what doesn't. I'm open!

Alright everyone have a lovely Valentine's Day.

2 comments: